martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Musicals musicals musicals.......don´t you just love them

I´m love music, I´ve grown up surrounded by it my dad plays the guitar and considers that every kid should learn to read a pentagram when they learn to read, my mom loves music and loves to dance, all of my cousins have a musical talent exept for two and I have over 11 cousins ,my uncle absolutly adores musicals a passion that I share, I love musicals even thoug I have just seen one live the rest on dvd or on youtube -believe if you havn´t seen a musical live you should- My favorite musicals are:


Sweeney Todd:
I actually find it kind of cute, Sweeney lost the two persons he loved most to the same man, he loves Lucy and Johanna; and Mrs. Lovett is just hopelessly romantic and has the most weird motherly instinct that I´ve ever seen; and the music is just great, because "every murdered is cool if the music is catchy!" Favorite song of this musical: Johanna reprise, Worst pies in London and Little priest- I just can´t decide.


The phantom of the opera:
Love the plot, LOVE the music. I´m so exited that I´m going to see this musical live in Crhistmast!!!!!! Favorite song: Mascarade and the point of no return.

Les miserable:
An ispiring plot, lovely love story, awsome figthing for freedom people, what more can I say. The music is just plain exelent.
Favorite song: Little people, Castle on a cloud, On my own, one day more.



Chess:

Never seen teh whole musical but I know the plot and love the music. I saw the concert on dvd with my uncle and I just wish I could see the musical. Favorite side: Nobody´s side.
Wicked:
I just plain hate The Wizard of Oz, but for some reason I just love Wicked, love who she makes her way trough live even though everybody hates her, Love the music and hate my cousin- don´t get me wrong i love her but she´s all like "I have no money, but last weekend I went to see Wicked" and then I found out that she has seen it like 3 or more time one she bougt the ticked herself, the other she has this really sweet frined whom gave her his ticked and the other one my musical-lover-uncle wnet to see it with her and he just gave her the ticked as a present.
Favourite song: Dancing trough live and defiying gravity.


Let me know what are your favorite musicals or musical artist.

2 comentarios:

  1. yeah!
    If I were part of your family Ill be the third member that has no musical talent. My personal record is 62% in the easy slow ride and Im pretty excited about it...
    First of all, Sweeney Todd has more pink flowers and cupcakes that cuteness, Im sorry but I sriously wanted to make that pretty clear!
    About the Phantom of the opera my favourite song is mascarade too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I absolutely love the phantom of the opera ^^ the point of no return is my favorite and i hope i can see the play someday live*
    Nice blog!

    ResponderEliminar

So what do you think?