martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

New blog title..... I owe you an explination

Today I realized that my title had something in it or rather didn´t had; it didn´t have this charming blog title, it was a pen name; and I decided to that I was going to change it and I did as you can see.

I decided to Change it to "Wonders of a City Gypsy" because:
1- I like it
2-it has two meanings, first meaning: What do Gypsies do? they dance, they tell you your future, read your palm....But basically they wonder around, they are universal and eternal wonder-ers. So "Wonders of a City Gypsy" as in a gypsy wondering around.
Second meaning: Wonder as in "I wonder if...." that explain the whole lot. So "Wonders of a City Gypsy" as in "Thoughts of a City Gypsy"

I know it´s short, but I just wanted to explain.

2 comentarios:

So what do you think?