miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

By the Sea Mr. T oh! I know you´d love it.!

Ok, so, this is the third time I try to write a post. I was reading My Wonderland´s blog -Go chek it out is awesome- and she said that she almost googled "Cool thigs to post about" or something like that and that gave me an idea. Yes I googled it, didn't find anything -depressing I know.... So I decided to give up and wait for inspiration to strike.
So I went to the beach, and inspiration struck. I decided to post about the place whre I have been going since I was 2 weeks old, and that is such a big part of my life. It had been almost a year since I went there and I had forgotten how much I loved it. So I´m going to let you know a little bit more about my life and let you know why I love it so much.
The beach is the place where I have been going every summer that I can remember, it´s part of my life. I learned to ride a bike, I met one of my best friends, broke 3 fingers….. Don´t you just love to be able to walk around shoeless, the smell and sound of the sea? I love to be able to do nothing all day, I love to sit and read by the sea, I love so many stuffs.
Even though I love the beach I do not like to go when there´s too many people, I like feeling like if the beach is mine and I can do whatever I want with my friends. But anyways the beach is the beach, that little part of my life which is full of fond memories……. That sounded cheesy!
Happy Christmast!!!!!!!!
I know is short but……

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So what do you think?