viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

Two Games in one post

Sorry I know I havn´t comented about the last two Spanish Games, but here they come.....

Can you believe that I found out this Sunday that one of my many cousins plays at the junior Barça league and that is possible that he stays playing with the Barça and stuff?

Spain vs Chile


We saw this game at Vl´s house again, it was exiting, I wore my Fernando Torres Liverpool shirt we painted our faces and screamed and yelled as if our lives depended on it, then again we fell back into cheking the Spanish National Team´s butts-specially Torres´but we check him out ALWAYS , and well..... Iniesta´s and Villa´s Goal were A-ma-zing, I though that Casillas was going to punch Piqué in the end just for tradition, but he didn-t, even though the guy who kicked Torres in the knee was very, very evil and we forgave Casillas to let that goal get in. Sadly we could not enjoy our triumph much because Ss got and Infection in the eye and she had to hurry to the hospital.....

On the way back to my home there is a street which I call the Embassy street because in that street there are The Spanish Embassy, The Italian and The French Alliance, so aswe walked by the Italian Embassy a dude that was just getting out of his car inside it gave me the death look, I think me being dressed in the Spanish shirt and with Spain´s flag painted into my cheeks had something to do with it.

Phrase of the game:

the
phrase sounds better in Spanish

"Corre, chamo, corre! (About almost everybody)" traduction: "Run, dude, Run!"



Spain vs Portugal:


We think that our school headmistress (a Spanish nun) planed our test to go with the Spain games calendar, because this game was the same day as our last test and school day, as we waited for my dad to pick us up for school Md put on her Spain Glasses and our Art teache who Spanish took a picture with her L.O.L!!!

So we Watched it at my grandma´s house we painted our faces and hands and screamed harder than the last time, Js and Cm suported Putugal but they said in the end that Spain deserved to win.

You know my dad has this thing for texting me before the Spanish games to remind me to have a handkerchief close in case they loose, so this time he forgot and texted it on the third minute of game and my answer was "da, in two minutes Spain almost scores two golas...." So the most exiting part about the goal was that everybody though it was lost- I though that Spain would loose the game as a matter of fact. At one point the did a Close up to Casillas- God! he´s hot- and you know when you´re tired and stuff that you hump and your lips move as if they were a horse´s? well they passed this in slow motion it was so weird!!!

In the end I could not believe that Cristiano Ronaldo actually spit at a Camera!! and Did you see the Portuguese goalkeeper crying and Casillas conforting him- that was the cutest thing I´ve ever seen a reason more to love Iker Casillas!- good shirt exchange if you get my driff.....

Phrase of the game


"How in the bloody hell do you do that?!?!?!(about Casillas´s horse lips movement)"


Ps:
You know what´s creepy?? my great aunt -my grandma´s older sister - is in love with Casillas I think she´s going to kill his girlfriend and marry him or something like that......

2 comentarios:

  1. Quiero ver la foto de MD y Jose Luis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jajajaja que buenos tiempos. Proximo partido mañana y hay que verlo juntas... hay que cuadrar donde...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajaja! el movimiento de labios de casillas en camara lenta! (algo que quedara para la eternidad)

    ResponderEliminar

So what do you think?