martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Heart-Attack-Match!

I almost die of cardiac arrest during this match, my friends and I screamed yelled almost cried this is the first match that I ever see that leaves me with a teaching the Goal is not lost until the ball is out or somewhere far away from the goal-zone. Well Paraguay played excellent and Spain knew it. The hit that Sergio Ramos got in the face- it hurt me-but now we´ve found a reason for him to wash his hair!!!

At the end of the Match Sara Carbonero -Iker Casillas´ girlfriend and TVE sport reporter - was interviewing Casillas and at the end the Venezuelan commenter -he was not there btw- said "Kiss her that she´s your girlfriend!" I almost piss my self.... Man I love my country!

Phrase of the match:

"Move it, Casillas, that the other dude is coming!"

Ps.
I finally remembered how to say "partido" = match!!! YAY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So what do you think?