sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Master and Commander.... Who would have thought?

First of all I want to apologize for being out so long, but.....Anyways so Have you ever seen the movie Master and Commander? Well the first time I saw it I was seven, but I had never actually realized how much I like it. Who Would have thought that I liked a movie were the only women that appear just sit there and look pretty for about 30 seconds? But I just simply love the movie. I just sit down with my dad and watch it while he tries to make me remember the name of all the sails and mast.

I love the fact that the scenes like when they cut Blakeney´s arm off or when the docotor is practicing a surgery on himself they actually get to let know that they are suffering but that they are being brave. I love the fact that when the Captain gives the order to cut the ropes and leave sailor to drown it is shown that he doesn´t like it. I love the relationship between Jack and Stephen, because they have nothing in common except that they like music and they are still best friends and the fact that makes you actually believe that they are friends is that when they fight is like the fights my friends and I have, we scream at each other, we get mad but we don´t stop talking to one another; and also they care so much for one another Dr.Maturin is in the ship even though he hates it but he´s helping Captain Jack, and Jack let the ship he chasing go because the doctor was wounded and they needed to go to land so that he could have the bullet removed. I also like Peter Calamy he´s very brave and he cares for his friends, I´m not sure I could have been there while my best friend´s arm was being cut off and he´s very, very, very handsome and I love he´s accent I find it sexy. I love Blakeney he´s so kind and brave. I love the music they play too....

I simply adore this movie, who would have thought?




Captain. Jack Aubrey
Dr. Stephen Maturin.William Blakney.

Lt.Peter Calamy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So what do you think?