jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

They took the prhase "kick their asses way to seriously"

I´ve decided that until the team is disqualified from the World Cup I´m going to comment the Spanish games. By the way I´m not commenter or anything like that just a Spain fan.

Their first game was yesterday.... and the lost.

Switzerland took the "Kick their asses" phrase way too seriously. They tried to kill the Spanish team, destroy them in the literal sense. They used Iniesta as a punching-ball and the goal they stroke they stroke it because they stepped -literally- over Casillas and made Piqué bleed. In the end they even made El Niño Torres play and he was recovering from a knee surgery which was very risky-the move not the surgery- Swiss played like the girls in my school they were all after the ball so they were like all of the Swiss team over tow to four Spanish. I think that Spain played nicely and deserved to win.

I watched the game with my best friends at Vl´s house I think that her little brother´s ears will never be the same he was sitting beside me and I scream very, Sol one of my friends was close to tears, it was the first time Vix got exited over football, Vl almost hits the Tv and Cm who was at first supporting Switzerland changed to Spain.

Prhase of the game:
"They are trying to kill them"


So let me know who do you support, please do not flame if you supported Switzerland I think that they have a very good goal-keeper.

Viva la Roja.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

So what do you think?